We are Reebok Crossfit EKB based in Ekaterinburg (Russia) have a special tradition to celebrate New Year and Xmas with a great challenge.
In 2013, our box did deadlifts with 5 barbells of various weight (from 30 up to 120 kg), trying to gain max weight in sum.
In 2014, we organized the same Challenge with thrusters (7 barbells from 20 up to 80 kg).
In 2015, we organized the same Challenge with cleans (7 barbells from 20 up to 80 kg).
Many athletes from Russian boxes and boxes of neighboring countries joined us in this event to smash the barbell with one big bang. That was a really breathtaking moment!
We are planning to continue this tradition this year and to finish 2016 with a great hit, and we want the entire World to join us!
At the end of this year, we will challenge our beloved FRONT SQUAT.
Here are the conditions:
• 7 barbells from 20 up to 80 kg (10 kg ladder);
• There are no limits of the participants’ number, age or gender;
• One hour of non-compromising team work with any number of attempts;
• The total score will be the sum weight, lifted by all box members, which will be put in the leaderboard;
• If you are ambitious and want to take part in the competition for a prize from our generous Sponsors, you will have to follow the rules below;
• If you just like working out with your box mates, then you can simply send us your results and we include it in the leaderboard anyway;
Sounds like fun to you? Then read the rules and conditions below and register for The 1000 Ton Front Squat Challenge.
We’re squating 17 December 2017 at Reebok Crossfit EKB. Are you with us?
P.S. One more thing to say to the owners. We recommend combining challenge & charity. From our side, we are planning to raise funds for “Goodwill’s pathways” community.